Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
Standard Horizon CPV550 GPS Chartplotter w/VHF
Takes a single station system to a whole new level:
- Huge! 12" Direct Sunlight Viewable
- Commercial grade Class D VHF
- 30W PA, FOG signaling and listen back
- C-Map NT or MAX cartography capable
- 2 video inputs for connection of optional camera or DVD player.
- 50/200kHz Fish Finder module optional
- Dual RAM+ mic connections
- The CPV550 is compatable with Sitex radar models: MDS-1, MDS-8, MDS-9, MDS-10-4, MDS-10-5
- The keypad allows quick access to most often used functions, input of DSC names and position and direct entry of channels.
- The CPV550 meets the international requirements for Class D with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to traffic on Marine VHF channels. The DSC DISTRESS function when activated transmits a digital MAYDAY including vessel identification, Latitude / Longitude and time (with GPS connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be made are Individual, Urgency and Safety.
- Advanced receiver technology rejects the reception of unwanted signals from pagers and other unwanted VHF frequencies.
- This unique feature allows the treble and bass of the speaker audio to be adjusted for best listening. The effect is similar to adjusting the treble and bass controls on a stereo.
- Radio operation and channel selection is made easy (even with gloves) with the oversized volume, squelch and channel selector knobs. The CPV550 has Dual Watch, which scans a selected channel and ch16 simultaneously allowing you to monitor a channel and not miss calls made on ch16. Programmable Scan and Priority Scan features are user programmable.
- The standard hand microphone has a built in speaker and uses Noise canceling technology called ClearVoice for unsurpassed communications even in the noisiest environments. This microphone also has the capability to directly switch between channels 16 and 9, change channels with the large UP/Down keys and can be removed for storage. The microphone may be remoted with the MEK-4 extension kit for custom installations. The MEK-4 contains 20Ft or routing cable, Stainless Steel panel mount and screws.
- All of the features of the main radio can be accessed through the optional RAM+ speaker microphone (CMP25) or VH-310 telephone style handset (2 connections) With a RAM+ or VH-310 connected, the CPV550 becomes an intercom system allowing two way private communications.
- The CPV550 has 2 connection that allows a video signal from a optional camera or DVD to be connected and shown on the whole display, or a Picture in Picture window.
- The CPV550 includes a 30W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel is can be heard when in the PA or Fog mode.
- There is no question about it. With a big, bold display there is no mistaking the information. It can easily be seen in locations where the Chart Plotter cannot be mounted directly in front of you.
- Beauty and brains! Not only does the CPV550 boast a beautiful display, it can also be loaded with enough Waypoints and Marks to guarantee you will always arrive at you destination.
- The CP500 is capable being a fish finder and a Radar by connecting the FF520 sounder module and optional 2K and 4K Radar Antennas.
- Large vessels routinely transmit their navigation information. The CPV550 is capable of displaying these signals (when optional AIS receiver connected) as Targets on the chart page in relation to your position. In addition the CPV550 can be setup to alarm when a target ship is within a specific time or range zone, to alert you to avoid a collision.
- NorthUp and CourseUp display setting Supports Loran TD's Dedicated GOTO, MARK and ROUTE keys Split Screen Fish Finder and Radar when optional FF520 or 2K or 4K Antennas connected Supplied with Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Flushmount hardware and 16ch WAAS GPS antenna with 30Ft of cable
Alphanumeric Key Pad
Commercial ITU Class D VHF
Audio Tone Control
Oversized Knobs and Scanning
Plug and Play Front or Rear Panel Mic
2 Remote Stations
2 Video (NTSC or PAL) Input Connections
30w PA and Fog Signaling
FT 256 Color 12-Inch Display (Screen Resolution: 800 x 600)
3000/Routes: 50 (Max 50 waypoints each)
FishFinder, Radar options
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
GPS Chartplotter Features:
VHF and PA features: