Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
Raymarine RAY218 VHF Radio
Ray218 VHF Radio
The Ray218 is Raymarines premier fixed mount VHF radio. Delivering exceptional performance and style, the Ray218 includes a long list of standard features including Class D Digital Selective Calling, a built-in hailer and chartplotter position polling. Expand the Ray218 with the powerful Raymic remote handset. The optional Raymic handset enables full function radio control and intercom capability from a remote station on board.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) transceiver
- DSC Distress key transmits GPS position and a digital mayday
- NOAA Weather Alert
- Built-in 30 Watt Hailer with "Listen Back" capability and automatic fog horn
- NMEA 0183 input with GPS Position, COG and SOG display
- Chartplotter position polling using NMEA 0183 output
- Easy-to-use rotary controls for channel, volume, squelch and menu operation
- Extra large dot matrix LCD
- Speaker microphone with controls and remote mount option
- Dual Channel Display (2UP Mode) displays active channel and stand by channel simultaneously
- Programmable favorite channel soft keys (1UP Mode)
- Quick Access 16/9 Key
- 4 Scan Modes: All Scan, Saved (Memory) Scan, Priority All Scan and Priority Saved Scan
- Submersible (IPX7 Standard)
- Superior receiver with excellent intermodulation rejection
- Optional Raymic remote station handset serves as full function second station
- Raymic enables full duplex intercom capabilities between Ray218 and Raymic at a remote station