Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Packed with high-end features, yet easy-to-use!
The Bounty Hunter® Discovery 2200 Metal Detector is from Bounty Hunter's® recent line of feature packed and easy to use Discovery Series metal detectors. The entire line of Bounty Hunter® metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Discovery 2200 three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 " headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter® equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
- Digital Nine-Segment Target ID: Identify buried target with ease
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify depth of target with ease
- Four-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Touch Sensitivity Control: Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Touch Discrimination Control: Along with Disc and Notch modes eliminated unwanted items
- One-Touch "Zap": Immediately eliminates unwanted metals
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- 8" Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal, progressive discrimination, and notch system
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 8" Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.6 lbs
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand