Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Raymarine c125 Multifunction Display - No Preloaded Charts
c125 Multifunction Display - No Preloaded Charts
The c-Series c125 12.1" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c125 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c125 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c125 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c125's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c125 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c125 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c125 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c125 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
- 12.1" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkngnetworking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, =thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more