Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
B&G Zeus² 9" Multifunction Display w/Insight
Zeus² 9" Multifunction Display with Insight Charts
- Advanced WindPlot
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
• Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
• C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
• C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.
The Zeus² chartplotter is packed full of B&G's unique sailing specific features. Additional benefits include an easy to use, highly intuitive and responsive user interface, multi-touch widescreen with pinch to zoom technology - all backed up by B&G's signature rotary controller. From the ultra-fast processor, which offers seamless chart redraw and super sharp graphics, to the bonded glass, bright LED backlit screen, every inch of the Zeus² has been engineered to provide style and performance in the toughest of environments.
Zeus² integrates seamlessly with your network including Broadband Radar, AIS, CZone Digital Switching and much more. Perfect for the sailor who likes to spend more time on the water than at the chart table, the Zeus² has an array of options to help improve on water navigation and maximize sailing success.
A composite sailing screen, which combines key sailing data into one clear display. The SailSteer navigation screen shows Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline to name but a few features. All data is shown relative to the boat - so it's quick and easy to relate to reality.
The most powerful multifunction display wireless solution available anywhere!! Control and view your Zeus² via your tablet - wherever you are. View data on a Smartphone and carry a chartplotter in your pocket. Requires GoFree WiFi-1 Wireless Gateway Module
Enhanced Sail Navigation includes:
SailTime calculations - no more reliance on ETAs and distances that are only useful for powerboats Enhanced Laylines - see your tacking angles on a chart, even without an active waypoint Enhanced Tides - internal tidal calculations and Navionics® Dynamic Tides and Currents data (requires Navionics cartography) ensure a clear overview of tides and currents.
- Sailing-specific navigation- Loaded with unique sailing features including features including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime, WindPlot and more
- Pioneering design - Zeus² features a bright, crisp color display with maximum screen-to-unit size ratio and ultra-low profile casing for less clutter and a smart finish
- Intuitive - Responsive multi-touch display, Pinch to zoom, tap to select and swipe to pan for faster control and absolute ease of use
- Choice of leading cartography options - Select a chart that suits your requirements from Navionics, C-Map, Insight and more. Zeus² features dual media card slots to run multiple datasets and give you the level of detail you need
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input/output (Output on 12 and 16 only)
- Integrated Pilot control NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- Zeus² 9 Sun Cover
- NSS8 Mounting Bracket
- Gimbal Bracket Knobs for Lowrance HDSGen2T/Elite7, Simrad NSS/NSSevo2, B&G Zeus²
- Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2M (6.5')
- Zeus² Literature Pack