Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
FLIR M400 640 x 480 Thermal Camera System
M400 640 x 480 Thermal Camera System
Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The FLIR M400 thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan/tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400's advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety.
The FLIR M400 has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and optional video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
- High intensity LED spot light
- M400 - HD Colour Lowlight | FLIR Marine HD Colour lowlight camera with 30x optical zoom
- M400 - High resolution thermal sensor | FLIR Marine High resolution 640 x 480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18° to 6° horizontal field of view
- Gyro Stabilised | FLIR Marine Gyro-stabilised to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Waterproof enclosure | FLIR Marine Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360x pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy to use joystick | FLIR Marine Easy-to-use joystick control unit
- Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low
- Step up to the M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they're in view of camera
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics
- Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night
- Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification
- Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track object