Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
Raymarine Ray52 Compact VHF Radio w/GPS
Ray52 Compact VHF Radio with GPS
The Ray52 VHF with built-in GPS provides enhanced safety and ease of installation because it is DSC-ready right out of the box. Simply program in your boat's MMSI number and enjoy the convenience and peace-of-mind Digital Selective Calling brings to your boating communications. The Ray52 is small enough to mount just about anywhere, but is built with a powerful 25-watt transmitter with Class D Digital Selective Calling. Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity make integrating with other onboard electronics easy.
- Built-in 72 channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Compact, space saving design saves space on crowded helms
- No compromises; full power transmitter and robust VHF features
- Full-sized controls and LCD are easy to see and operate
- Sleek, black bezel looks great with Raymarine MFDs and Glass Bridge displays
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Unit Dimensions: 3.5" H x 6.6" W x 6.8" D
- Communication Port: NMEA 0183(version 4.01); NMEA 2000 (VERSION 3.0)
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12V dc. Reverse Polarity and over Voltage protected
- Operating Voltage Range: 9V dc to 16V dc
Full Of Features, Ultra-Compact Dimensions
The Ray52 features a large display with easy-to-read digits and icons that are visible day or night. The Ray52 features a premium quality speaker for outstanding audio even at high volume. The Ray52 is equipped with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with simple to use controls and an intuitive menu system. You'll be a Ray52 expert in no time! Ray52's built-in GPS receiver makes setting up DSC easy. Simply program in your vessel's MMSI number and begin using the Ray52's DSC features immediately.
The Ray52 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction Displays for advanced DSC functions. The Ray52 offers flexible mounting too. Use the included trunnion bracket to attach the radio to any console, bulkhead or overhead. The radio can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The Ray52 boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.