Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
B&G Triton² Speed/Depth Pack
Triton² Speed/Depth Pack
Triton² 4.1" color display
NMEA2000 starter kit
The full-colour Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility - day or night - while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1" LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear color display 100% free from condensation or fogging
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons
- Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton² instrument adds a sleek look to any boat
- Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won't get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton² to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen
- Dimensions: 118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1")
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
- Network Load: 3 LEN
- Color: Black
- Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight
- Dsiplay Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Environmental Protection, Waterproof: IPx7
- Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm (1.0")
- Temperature Operating: -15 to +55°C (5°F to +131°F)
- Temperature Storage: -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F)