Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
iLive ISB224B Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker w/Color Changing Lights
ISB224B Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker w/Color Changing Lights
Wirelessly stream music, charge your phone, and more with the ISB224B. Color changing light effects add mood to your music and a rechargeable battery keeps your music moving with you.
- Supports Bluetooth
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Supports profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Supports automatic device pairing
- 3.5mm audio input
- USB port for mobile phone charging
- Micro-USB port for battery recharge
- Color-changing lights with auto and manual color-changing modes
- LED pairing indicator
- Pairing button
- Metal speaker grill
- Wireless range: 33'
- Digital volume control
- On/off switch
- DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- DC power input: requires an AC/DC power adapter (included)
- Battery life: ~3 hours
- Micro-USB to USB cable
- User's guide
How do I pair this speaker to my Bluetooth device?
- With the unit off, press and hold the Pair button. The indicator will flash blue. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the unit
- Using the native controls on your Bluetooth device, select the ISB224 in your Bluetooth settings to pair
- If your device requests a password, enter the default password 0 0 0 0 . Refer to the users manual for your specific device for instructions on pairing and connecting Bluetooth devices. After initial pairing, the unit will stay paired unless unpaired manually by the user or erased due to a reset of the device
- If your device should become unpaired or you find it is unable to connect, repeat the above steps
Can I recharge my phone on by connecting it to the USB in the rear?
Yes, but only when the speaker is connected to an AC power outlet. While on battery power the speaker will not output power to the USB port in order to conserve battery life.
Can I control the light on this unit?
Yes. Pressing the light button will allow you activate, select a color, or turn off the lights