Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
iLive ITB105B Compact 20" Bluetooth 2.0 Sound Bar
ITB105B Compact 20" Bluetooth 2.0 Sound Bar
Enhance your computer or home theater listening experience with room-filling sound and cutting-edge Bluetooth technology. Connect to your Mac®, PC, and TV with a multitude of inputs using the included cables. Connect wirelessly with any Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Supports Bluetooth v2.1
- Supports profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Optical digital audio input
- Aux in (3.5mm audio input)
- RCA stereo audio inputs
- Wireless range: 60 feet
- Pairing button
- Digital volume control
- Wall mountable
- Cloth speaker grill
- DC power input: requires an AC/DC power adapter (included)
- Remote control: requires a CR2025 battery (pre-installed)
- 3.5mm to RCA audio adapter
- 3.5mm to RCA audio cable
- Wall-mount hardware and instructions
- AC/DC power adapter
- User's guide
How Do I connect the Bar Speaker to my TV?
The IT302B is capable of connecting to the Optical or Stereo RCA outputs of your TV, Cable or Satellite system.
Optical output from your TV or Cable/Satellite box to the optical input of the Bar Speaker.
Note: The Optical output source (TV or Cable/Satellite box) must be set to PCM output to function properly
RCA output from your TV or Cable/Satellite box to the Aux (RCA) input of the Bar Speaker
Note: Make sure to use an Audio output from your TV or Cable/Satellite box. Many TV's have only Audio inputs; please with your TV's user guide or manufacture.
How do I pair my Bluetooth device?
- Press the power button to power ON the Bar Speaker
- Press the Blue BT on your remote to select the Bluetooth source
- Press the Pairing button on the side of the speaker