Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
Garmin VHF 110 Marine Radio - North America
VHF 110 Marine Radio - North America
Communication is critical on the water. The fixed-mount VHF 110 radio is designed to complement the latest GPSMAP® chartplotters and MFDs. Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed Maritime Mobile Service Identity (MMSI). With 25W transmit power, the VHF 110 gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips in an emergency situation. Pre-programmed with US, Canadian, and international marine channels, plus 10 NOAA weather channels. Programming can be changed by a dealer (using special dealer programming cable).
- Fixed-mount with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) funtionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25 watts of transmit power
- Frequency bands: Pre-programmed with US, Canadian, and international marine channels, plus 10 NOAA weather channgels. Programming can be changed by a dealer (using special dealer programming cable)
- Speaker microphone audio power: 94 dBA
- Current drain: standby: 350 mA; receive: 600 mA; transmit: 6.0 A at high power (25 watts); 2.0 A at low power (1 watts)
- Designed to complement the latest GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, GPSMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs
- VHF 1100 marine radio with integrated fist mic
- Power cable
- Flush mount gasket
- Bail mount with mounting hardware
- Protective Cover
- Trim Cap
- Removable fist mic
- fist mic mounting bracket with hardware