Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Garmin VHF 210 Marine Radio
VHF 210 Marine Radio
Stay in Contact on the Water
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality
- 25 W of transmit power
- Compatible with GHS™ 11 second-station handset
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
- Removable fist mic handset can be relocated away from the radio
- Easy plug-and-play installation via the NMEA 2000® network to compatible chartplotters and MFDs
- Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 210 radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of VHF 210 gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
VHF 210 is easy to install and use and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). It also includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. VHF 210 is NMEA 0183 compatible, and its removable fist microphone can be relocated away from the radio. It’s compatible with the GHS 11 second-station handset.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 210 marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, 10x2/12x2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 3.9” x 7.8” x 5.8” (9.8 x 19.7 x 14.9 cm)
- Weight: Radio without microphone 42.8 oz. (1.2 kg); Microphone 8.8 oz. (0.25 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating (from -15ºC to 70ºC; from 5ºF to 158ºF); Storage (from -20ºC to 70ºC; from -4ºF to 158ºF)
- Compass-safe Distance: 29.5” (75 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All USA, Canadian, and international marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer Output Power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Hailer horn impedance: 4 Ω
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
What's In The Box?
- VHF 210
- Hailer NMEA 0183 cable
- Power cable
- Bail mount and knobs
- Flush mount gasket
- Marine mounting screws
- Mic hanger
- Protective cover
- Removable speaker mic