Become a CWR Electronics Dealer!
Starting a marine electronics business is easy!
With CWR Electronics as your consumer electronics distributor, you have the benefit of over 25 years experience as a full-service wholesale marine eletronics dealer and marine electronics dropshipper working for you.
B&G Vulcan 5 FS Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/Nav+ Chart
Vulcan 5 FS Chartplotter/Fishfinder with Nav+ Chart
The B&G Vulcan 5-inch Sailing chartplotter is easy to use and suitable for every sailor, featuring dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer™, Laylines, ForwardScan® and instrument displays. Repeat on your tablet or mobile with built in WiFi.
B&G Vulcan 5 is a 5-inch chartplotter built specifically for sailors. Packed with sailing specific functions such as B&G’s Award Winning SailSteer™ and Sailing Time, sailors can see all key sailing data at a glance. SailSteer allows sailors to view crucial sailing data on one handy screen or alternatively overlaid on your position on the chartplotter screen. With the addition of sailing instruments and sensors via NMEA 2000® network, SailSteer evolves with the possibility to show Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines – enhancing the detail on the SailSteer and chart screens. Sailors can also make the most of Sailing Time, which provides accurate waypoint arrival times based on realistic sailing manoeuvres, rather than a straight-line calculation. When connected to a B&G Pilot system, the Vulcan 5 acts as a fully functioning autopilot controller providing Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions and Smart Manoeuvre combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
Vulcan 5 has built in WIFI allowing you to connect to the internet, via a marina or smartphone Hotspot, and access the GoFree™ Shop where you can download charts and software updates direct to your Vulcan 5. You can also repeat your Vulcan 5 on your smartphone or tablet allowing you to view and control (tablet only) your chartplotter from virtually anywhere on your boat. Advanced NMEA 2000 network integration facilitates various options including: SonicHub™ marine audio server to enjoy your favourite music whilst on the water, DSC VHF Marine Radio and AIS transponder/receivers for the ultimate in on water safety and communication.
- GoFree™ Compatible with built in Wi-Fi functionality
- Advanced NMEA2000® networking
- Forwardscan sonar technology (Transducer required)
- Dedicated Sailing Features
- Sailing Time
- Autopilot capability – including H5000 systems
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with upto 12,000 track points.
- Catography included: No Charts
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+, Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- SD Card Storage: 1 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage: 90 MB
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / Forwardscan. (transdcuer required)
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Ethernet Ports: No