Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Blue Sea 2301 150 Ampere Common BusBar 10 x #8-32 Screw Terminal
150 Ampere Common BusBar 10 x #8-32 Screw Terminal
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- UL 94-VO rated (self extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
- Captive star type lock washers for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC|
150 Amperes DC
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC|
48 Volts DC
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Studs||Stainless Steel, 1/4"-20, torque 72 in-lbs, accepts 1/4" (M6) ring terminal|
|Screws||Stainless Steel, #8-32 screw terminal, torque 18 in-lbs, accepts #8 (M4) ring terminal|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.