Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Minn Kota RT80/EM Engine Mount - Saltwater - Trolling Motor - 24V-80lb
Engine Mount Saltwater Motor
New! Engine Mount - Saltwater
If fish had eyebrows, they'd be raised
- Will not interfere with boat or motor performance. Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying required. Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water. Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor.
Remote Speed Control
- Control the speed of your EM motor with a corded remote that can be mounted or handheld. Offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller.
- EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat. All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use.
Even the fish are shaking their head in amazement. Our new Engine Mount motor delivers precise boat positioning, infinite speed control and whisper-quiet operation. Mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard and will not affect boat performance. From hovering over bait balls to tailing a school of feeding Jacks, sneak up and surprise the heck out of them with the new EM.
- Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusive
Engine Mount Guide
- Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum). Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Riptide® features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
Engine Mount Selection Chart
- 14'-18' MK55EM 12V
- 16'-20' RT80EM 24V
- 19'-22' RT101EM 36V
- 22'-25' RT160EM 24V
- 22'-27' RT202EM 36V
- 2-Year Warranty Engine Mount motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.