Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Raymarine Remote Display & NMEA Wireless Interface Kit
Tacktick Remote Display & NMEA Wireless Interface Kit
- T113 Micronet Remote Display
- T122 Micronet Wireless NMEA Interface
T113 Micronet Remote Display
- Not just a remote control, this is an independent, Micronet, wireless, palm sized display. With a dot matrix screen it not only shows you all the data in your system, but also incorporates a rolling road, as well as performance pages for uploads from your tactical software, and it can function as a remote control for your Micronet displays. You can add as many handsets as you need for the key members of your crew.
- Can be used with existing instrument systems even from other manufacturers
- Palm sized
- Easy to hold
- Totally multifunction
- Graphic multi-line display
- Solar powered
- No need to change batteries
- Totally wireless
T122 Micronet Wireless NMEA Interface
- This interface enables sailors to integrate other marine electronics into any of the Micronet instrument range. Compatible with instruments using the NMEA language, the Wireless NMEA Interface (2 inputs/1 output) collects data from autopilots, GPS, chartplotters, PDAs and other on board instruments and transmits it wirelessly to the Micronet displays. Plugged into an on board PC, Micronet can send and receive information so that navigation and tactical software can be displayed anywhere on deck.
The Wireless NMNEA Interface may be used with PC software to create custom pages on the T110 Micronet Digital Display using Proprietary NMEA Sentences.