Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
ProMariner Handheld Digital Multi-Meter
Handheld Digital Multi-Meter
The handheld digital multi-meter provides excellent performance in a portable, durable housing with a large LCD display for clear visibility. With overall circuitry design centering on large-scale IC A/D converters in conjuction with over-load protection the meter makes a great utility instrument.
The meter can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, positive diode voltage fall and continuity.
- Measures AC/DC amperage and voltage
- Measures continuity and resistance
- Large digital LCD display
- Backlight feature
- Test leads included
- Measurement hold feature
- Built in EZ stand
- Continuity tone alert
- Low battery indicator
- Max Voltage between input terminal and earth ground: CAT 600V
- Over-range indication: display "1" for the significant digit
- Automatic display of negative polarity "-"
- Max LCD display: 1999 (3-1/2 digits)
- Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V (05 x 20mm)
- Power Supply: 9V battery, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Operating Temp: 32° F to 104° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Storage Temp: 14° F to 122° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Weight approximate: 0.4 lbs. (including battery)
- Test leads: electric rating 1000V 10A
- Battery: 9V, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Fuse: F-200mA/250V
- Operator's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.