Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Garmin VHF 300 Radio - Black
VHF 300 Radio - Black
The Garmin VHF 300 marine receiver combines radio communication and 1 or 25 watts of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. The VHF 300 comes standard with a two-way hailer system and is also NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compliant to offer greater onboard functionality.
Communicate with Confidence
The VHF 300 is equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. In addition, the VHF 300 has a voicemail feature that lets you pre-record a 15-second message and deliver the message to any Digital Selective Calling radio. You'll also have the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
Take Full Control
The VHF 300 is operated via the GHS 10 handset microphone that allows full radio control from a remote location. The GHS 10 features a crisp 2-inch LCD display, dedicated rotary key for frequent tasks, and three soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 uses the supplied four-inch active speaker with volume knob, the built-in speaker on the GHS 10 or an optional third-party passive speaker.
With a space-saving black box configuration, you'll be able to mount the VHF 300 wherever you choose. And with multi-station support, you can add the wired GHS 10 handset microphones throughout your vessel without having to add existing receivers. The system can also be used as an on-boat intercom if you have multiple stations aboard your vessel.
Stay Safe on the Seas
The Garmin VHF 300 provides full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity. Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button. And if your boat is already interfaced with a compatible GPS chartplotter, you'll get mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of your boat's position. The VHF 300 also features Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats in the area.
- Space-saving black box configuration helping save important real estate on the helm
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1 watt or 25 watts
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog frequencies
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16/9
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
- Auto power on radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
- Comes with: VHF 300, GHS 10, Acitve speaker, Power cable, Deck cable (10 meters), Mic hanger, Mounting hardware, documentation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.