Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Raymarine Ray50 VHF Radio
Ray50 VHF Radio
Compact VHF to mount just about anywhere!
The Ray50 VHF packs a powerful communication system into a case that is small enough to mount just about anywhere. With 25W of power, Class D Digital Selective Calling, and simple integration with other onboard electronics, the Ray50 is the perfect solution when space is at a premium.
Full of Features, Ultra-Compact Dimensions
The Ray50 features a large display with easy-to-read digits and icons that are visible day or night. The Ray50 features both a noise-cancelling microphone as well as a premium quality speaker. The Ray50 is equipped with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with simple to use controls and an intuitive menu system. You'll be a Ray50 expert in no time!
The Ray50 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction Displays for advanced DSC functions. The Ray50 offers flexible mounting too. Use the included trunnion bracket to attach the radio to any console, bulkhead or overhead. The radio can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The Ray50 boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
- Compact, space-saving design saves space on crowded helms
- No compromises; full power transmitter and robust VHF features
- Full-sized controls and LCD are easy to see and operate
- Sleek, black bezel looks great with Raymarine MFDs and Glass Bridge displays
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Can install in the same console mounting holes as the Ray49
- Weight: 1.7kg (3.74 lbs)
- Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity
and over voltage protected
- 192.5mm (7.6") x 121mm (4.8") with bracket
- 156mm (6.1") x 88.5mm (3.5") unit only