Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Shakespeare Super Halo Cell Booster - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon - 2G,3G & 4G
Super Halo Cell Booster - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon - 2G,3G & 4G
The Super HALO is a marine grade 2G, 3G and 4G voice and data cellular reception solution. Its 5-band compatibility makes it compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon networks. The Super HALO is optimized to boost cellular reception for your boat, car, recreational vehicle, home or AnyWhere® else, with support of 10+ users simultaneously and an indoor antenna to direct the signal where you really need it.
- Five band - Works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 2G, 3G, & 4G networks
- Stealth technology - Uplink becomes dormant while not in use to save power
- Automatic gain control (AGC) - Does not overpower or interfere the cell sites
- Automatic shutdown - Energy efficient and does not interfere with the cell sites
- Manually adjustable gain - Flexibility in antenna placement and fine-tuning the system
- High quality metal construction - Durable and resilient
- FCC certified - Safe and legal
Frequency- Uplink (Downlink) MHz
698-716 (728-746) / 776-787 (746-757) / 824-849 (869-894) / 1850-1915 (1930-1995) / 1710-1755 (2110-2155)
Input / Output Impedance
CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
FME Male (both ends)
Power Supply / Consumption
5-15VDC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 VDC
7-7/8 in x 5 in x 1-3/16 in (20cm x 12.7cm x 8.09cm)
2lbs 3oz (1.04kg)
FCC ID (USA)