Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
B&G Zeus² 7" Multifunction Display w/3G Radar Bundle
Zeus²7 Multifunction Display with Built-In Insight Charts
- Advanced WindPlot
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
• Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
• C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
• C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.
The B&G Zeus² is an easy to use, ultra-responsive chartplotter designed specifically for sailors. It is packed with exclusive sailing features including Laylines (view tacking angles on the chart even without an active waypoint), SailSteer (all your sailing data on one display), SailTime (more accurate ETAs for sailing boats that can't follow a direct route), GoFree™, GRIB weather, WindPlot, enhanced tides (internal tidal calculations with Navionics Dynamic Tides and Currents data) and much more.
It has a bright, 7-inch LED backlit display with multi-touch 'pinch-to-zoom' interaction, supplying dedicated sailing data at the tip of your finger backed up by B&G's signature rotary controller. Zeus² features an ultra-low profile design and is built to weather the elements, blending style with performance in the toughest environments.
Zeus² integrates seamlessly with your existing network, communicating with performance modules including Broadband Radar, Pilot, AIS, Digital Switching and more. It contains a high-performance GPS antenna or interfaces with the optional B&G ZG100 10Hz GPS. It has an intuitive menu system and features B&G's fastest processor for seamless chart redraw and the sharpest graphics.
The SailSteer navigation screen displays Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle Indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline amongst other features to improve on-water navigation and maximize sailing success. All data is shown relative to the boat for easy and accurate visualization.
Zeus² is compatible with leading cartography options, including Navionics, Insight and C-Map, which can be installed via the plotter's convenient dual chart slot, giving sailors the ultimate choice of the level of detail they need for confident, expert navigation on the water. Spend more time enjoying the water and less at the chart table with GoFree™, B&G's powerful wireless solution to remotely control and view Zeus² via your tablet computer, or view via your smartphone, wherever you are (WiFi-1 Module required).
- Sailing-specific navigation - Loaded with unique sailing features including features including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime, WindPlot and more
- Pioneering design - Zeus² 7 features a bright, crisp 7" color display with maximum screen-to-unit size ratio and ultra-low profile casing for less clutter and a smart finish
- Intuitive, responsive multi-touch display - Pinch to zoom, tap to select and swipe to pan for faster control and absolute ease of use
- Choice of leading cartography options
- Select a chart that suits your requirements from Navionics, C-Map, Insight and more. Zeus² features dual media card slots to run multiple datasets and give you the level of detail you need
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input/output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- ZEUS² 7 Sun Cover
- NSS7 Mounting Bracket
- Gimbal Bracket Knobs for Lowrance HDSGen2T/Elite7, Simrad NSS/NSSevo2, B&G Zeus²
- Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2M (6.5')
- Zeus² Literature Pack
Broadband 3G Radar
Faster, better, longer...Join the Broadband Radar revolution for superior short-range target detection and unrivaled target separation. Now with 30% more range
Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters
B&G's Broadband 3G Radar provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confidence in close quarters. Broadband Radar technology also eliminates the "main bang" of a pulse radar - the obscured "dead zone" immediately around the vessel - which interferes with close target detection.
30% More Range
Broadband 3G Radar allows you to see more targets further away from your boat. Now you get the same impressive short-range capabilities of the original Broadband Radar with the addition of exposing targets previously unseen before.
Lowest RF Transmission for Safe, Flexible Installation
Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters Most
B&G's Broadband Radar provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confidence in close quarters. Broadband 3G Radar technology also eliminates the "main bang" of a pulse radar - the obscured "dead zone" immediately around the vessel - which interferes with close target detection.
Navigation in an Instant
No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up - 100% solid-state design provides InstantOn capability. When darkness falls or the fog rolls in, you will always be ready. Ideal for sailboats wishing to save power, or boats at anchor not wishing to run the radar continuously.
- Crystal Clear Images
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Low Power Consumption
- Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unrivalled Short-Range Performance
- 10 MARPA Targets