Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
FLIR M324S Stabilized Thermal Camera w/JCU 30Hz
M324S Stabilized Thermal Camera w/JCU - 30Hz
The single-payload M324S has a 320x240 resolution thermal imager for detailed imagery night or day. Built on the proven M-Series maritime gimbal, the M324S can continuously pan through 360° and tilt +/- 90° for unobstructed, horizon to horizon viewing at long range or when the vessel is pitching in the seaway.
The M324S also includes the M-Series Joystick Control Unit (JCU). The JCU provides precise system control and lets users access all of the important camera functions from a convenient pushbutton interface. The joystick is backlit for nighttime use and is fully sealed to IPX6 standards so it can be mounted in the pilothouse or out on deck. Addtional JCUs can be added to control the camera from multiple locations.
In addition to JCU control, the M324S camera can be viewed and controlled by many leading MFDs from Garmin, Furuno, Raymarine and Simrad. The M324S has convenient analog video output that is simple to connect to any MFD, monitor or display with a composite analog input.
- Pan and tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
- 2X e-Zoom allows you to magnify distant targets for better viewing and identification
- Gyro-stabilization for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
- Included Joystick Control Unit allows for full control of the camera system
- Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
- Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
- FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions
What's In The Box?
- M324S Thermal Camera System
- M-Series JCU with weather cover
- 25' Ethernet network cable
- Waterproof Ethernet coupler
- Mounting hardware and gasket kit
- Users Manual