Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
FLIR M400XR Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU & Marine Fire Fighting Software - 640 x 480
M400XR Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU & Marine Fire Fighting Software - 640 x 480
Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The FLIR M400XR thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan/tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400XR's advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety.
The FLIR M400XR has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
- High intensity LED spot light
- M400 - HD Color Lowlight | FLIR Marine HD Color lowlight camera with 30x optical zoom
- M400XR - High resolution thermal sensor | FLIR Marine High resolution 640 x 480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18x to 6x horizontal field of view
- Gyro Stabilised | FLIR Marine Gyro-stabilised to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Waterproof enclosure | FLIR Marine Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360° pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy to use joystick | FLIR Marine Easy-to-use joystick control unit
- Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low
- M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they're in view of camera
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics
- Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night
- Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification
- Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track object