Starting a marine business has never been easier – click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Shakespeare 5101-RL 8' Classic VHF Antenna - Reduced Length w/15' Cable
5101-RL 8' Classic VHF Antenna - Reduced Length with 15' Cable
A standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, or use a Shakespeare Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a Style 4008 Extension Mast to form a 16' antenna system
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth (within 2.0 1 SWR): 5 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 6 dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50W
- DC Ground: YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when tested with ohmeter
- Termination: 15' RG-58 cable
- Height: 92.5"
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-Directional
*Due to Shakespeare’s innovative engineering, Reduced Length models will have the same performance as the standard models.