Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Standard Horizon GX1600B Explorer Ultra Compact Class D DSC- Black
GX1600B Explorer Ultra Compact Class D DSC - Black
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer GX1600 has an ultra thin and compact rear case, only 3.5" in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options. The GX1600 has been designed to meet the NEW ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC regulations with a dedicated channel 70 receiver that continuously watches for DSC calls. The GX1600S has the ability to accept a RAM3 Remote Access Microphone allowing full control of all radio and DSC functions from a second station. Additional features include, oversized full dot matrix display, user selectable Programmable Scan, Dual Watch, Ch16 Priority Scan, user changeable channel names, NOAA weather with alert, dedicated preset channel and a dedicated CH16/9 keys and 3 programmable soft keys. The microphone also has dedicated 16/9 and H/L keys, channel selection keys and uses ClearVoice noise reduction technology which reduces wind and engine noise when transmitting. Another unique feature of the GX1600 is the ability to "poll" (request and send) the GPS location of another vessel and show that vessel's position on the radio's display. Connecting a compatible GPS chart plotter will allow the GX1600 to repeat your position, SOG, COG and time on the full dot matrix display. The GX1600 is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
- Ultra thin and compact rear case design (3.5" depth)
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) with Individual, All ship, Position Report, Request and Distress
- Navigation to a DSC Distress Call with compass page
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to 4 ships using DSC
- Enter, Save, and Navigation to waypoint with Compass page
- GPS Compass display
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- Submersible JIS-8 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Noise canceling microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys
- NOAA weather channel selection with alert
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- GPS repeating of position, SOG, COG and time
- Customizable channel names
- Oversized dot matrix display
- NMEA Input and Output
- Programmable soft keys
- Capable of connecting to a Second Station CMP30 Remote Access Microphone
- Die-cast chassis
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty