Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Raymarine AIS950 Class A Transceiver
AIS950 Class A Transceiver
The AIS950 has a convenient `one-box' design containing the complete AIS transceiver system and LCD display.
Simple menu and soft key controls allow full access to all AIS features and functions. The high-contrast LCD display provides clear presentation of AIS target data and is LED backlit for nighttime operation. AIS950 also features an integrated alarm buzzer to keep you alerted to vital information.
The AIS950 is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver system for unrivaled performance and reliability. A single AIS transmitter and three AIS receivers ensures maximum target reception even in congested waterways. The AIS950 is also equipped with a GPS receiver for time synchronization as required by Class A regulations. All of this is built into a compact, rugged enclosure, built to withstand the extreme environment of commercial maritime service.
The AIS950 features 7 serial data ports (4 bidirectional) for connecting to Raymarine and 3rd party navigation systems as well as other shipboard peripherals, like DGPS receivers, gyrocompasses, and ECDIS systems. For commercial-ship applications, the AIS950 features a front-mounted pilot-plug connection. A dedicated PC serial data connection point is provided for programming, diagnostics or external display connection.
- Fully compliant Class A AIS product in a single unit.
- Class A engine delivers unrivalled performance and reliability.
- 240 x 128 LED backlit LCD display; Rotary encoder for selection and entry; Two soft keys & two menu keys; Alarm buzzer
- Data interfaces: RS232 38.4k baud bi-directional (PC connection); IEC61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3; IEC61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3; DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2); NMEA2000 for AIS data and GPS position output.
- Connectors: RF - VHF antenna SO-239/VHF and GPS antenna TNC female; Data: RS232 9 way D and IEC 61162 50 way D; Power: 4 pin; NMEA 2000 in
- Operating voltage: 10.8v to 31.2 DC
- Engineered to operate reliably for years in the toughest of environments and is constructed from a combination of marine grade plastics and metals.