Digital Yacht PilotLINK AIS Interface Class A
PilotLINK is a wireless interface for Class A AIS systems. All Class A transponders share a common "Pilot Plug" connector that PilotLINK connects directly to via a 1m cable. PilotLINK then creates a wifi navigation network on board the vessel which allows AIS and GPS data from the Class A to be sent directly to any connected mobile devices such as phones or tablets. It's compatible with iOS and Android systems (depending upon app utilised) as well as PC & MAC based systems.
PilotLINK is stand alone and can operate from its internal, user replaceable, dry battery (PP3) for up to 15 hours. Alternatively, it can connect via a standard mini USB connector to any USB style power pack or AC/DC USB power adaptor that are readily available from many 3rd parties.
PilotLINK is compatible with a wide variety of iPhone/iPad or Android apps. iAIS is a free of charge app from Digital DeepSea which gives a basic AIS radar type display and target information, but to make the most of PilotLINK we recommend the use of a more full featured app aimed at comercial Pilots such as; iSailor (Transas), SEAiq Pilot and iNavX, or any other suitable 3rd party apps available through the Apple App store or Google Play on Android.
PilotLINK can also interface with a PC or MAC. Popular navigation programs such as SmarterTrack, SeaPro, RosePoint and MaxSea for PCs or macENC for a Mac are all compatible. PilotLINK ships with a complimentary copy of SmarterTrack Lite - a full featured AIS display program for Windows PCs.
- Wireless Interface for Class A AIS Transponders
- Reads GPS and AIS data directly from the transponders Pilot Plug
- Supports Bi-Directional communication for configuring the transponder
- Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Complimentary copy of SmarterTrack Lite for PCs
- Creates a wireless access point with a typical range of 30m
- Transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Fully compatible with many popular Apps and Software programs
- Rugged handheld design can be fitted with optional rubber jacket
- Powered from internal 9v PP3 battery or optional external USB power source
Easy and Convenient Drop-Shipping
CWR’s drop-shipping system has been crafted to meet your business needs. We understand that maintaining a competitive business means having access to shipping that is quick, convenient and affordable. Even at a moment’s notice, we are ready.
Top Selling Digital Yacht Products
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER