ACR Pathfinder Pro Sart Non-Hazmat
PathFinder Pro SART Search & Rescue Transponder - Non-Hazmat
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts. The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode (waiting to be interrogated by radar) and 12 hours of active operating life (while interrogated by radar).
The Pathfinder Pro comes with a sleek wall mount to keep this compact SART out of the way, yet readily accessible in an emergency. The attached telescopic pole conveniently connects to the bottom of the SART and provides for maximum height and visibility out of a life craft. The SART can also be suspended inside the craft for hands free usage.
Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft.
- Any IMO SOLAS vessels on international voyages are required to carry a SART
- 300-500 Gross Register Tonnage (GRT) must carry a minimum of 1 SART
- Over 500 Gross Register Tonnage (GRT) must carry
a minimum of 2 SARTs
- 1 SART for every four life rafts on Ro-Ro passenger vessels
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole
- Compact 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm) unit easily packs into life raft
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) operates for over 96 hours in standby mode plus anadditional 12 operational hours
- Worldwide certifications; complies with IMO, MED, FCC and IEC standards
- Size: 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm)
- Weight: 15.5 oz (440g)
- Battery: Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) - Non Hazardous
- Operation: Break protective cover, slide and hold yellow switch to the left, slide the red switch into the down position
- Deployment: Manual
- Frequency: 9.2-9.5GHz
- Waterproof: >10 meters @ +20°C
- Output Power (EIRP): >26 dBm eirp
- Temperature Range (Operating): -20°C to +55°C
- Temperature Range (Storage): -30°C to +70°C
- Operating Life Standby: >96 Hours
- Operating Life Active: >12 Hours
- Certification: FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate. Tested to IMO and IEC Standards
- Accessories: Vessel mounting bracket included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling ACR Electronics Products
Same Day Shipping
Place your order before 4pm and it will ship the same day! Not many wholesalers can offer this kind of speedy delivery at such an affordable price. But at CWR we do not believe you should have to choose between speed and affordability.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER