Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Safe-T-Alert 62 Series Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 12V - 62-541-Marine Surface Mount - White
62 Series Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 12V - 62-541-Marine Surface Mount - White
Mini Carbon Monoxide Alarm with a compact space saving design that replaces your CO alarms that are over 5 years old!
- Space Saving. Compact design for boats
- Designed for the harsh marine environment
- No False Alarms due to new boat smell, outgassing or non-hazardous levels of hydrocarbon gases encountered while boating
- Advanced Technology - Alarm Mute button silences alarm while boat is ventilated
- Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain
- Reliable - 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace
- Memory Scan™ - Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation, it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your detector has memory
- Micro Current Technology - Saves precious battery power in a boat
- 62-541-R-Marine and 62-542-R-Marine include normally closed relay
- Use to turn on exhaust fans, remote horns/lights/signals or connect to alarms systems
- Listed to UL 2034 Marine Use and CSA 6.19-01