Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Safe-T-Alert 65 Series RV Surface Mount Carbon Monoxide Alarm
65 Series RV Surface Mount Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment - Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels & Truck
- Advanced Technology - Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain
- Memory Scan™ - Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory
- Micro Current Technology - Saves battery power
- Two Level Alarm - Low and High.
- Reliable - 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm
- Approved - Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements
- Certified to CSA Std 6.19-01 (R2006)*
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034*
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Low voltage power warning at 7V
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12 VDC
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning at 7 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Case Size: 6.5'W x 3.5'H x 1.25'D
* Testing Laboratory: ETL/Intertek