Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Bennett BOLT 6x12 Edge Mount Trim Tab System
BOLT 6x12 Edge Mount Trim Tab System
Boaters can enjoy a durable and reliable electric trim tab system designed for 17-28 foot boats. Bennett Marine invented the electric trim tab in 1960, and now Bennett leads the way with an electric trim tab system designed to outperform and outlast any electric system on the market.
Compared to other electric systems using old technologies designed over twenty years ago, the BOLT Electric combines cutting-edge technology with a robust and water-tight actuator. This new "Superior by Design" technology resolves the issues that older systems have with breaking apart and water intrusion caused by design flaws and marine growth.
- Wires are concealed and protected through the upper hinge - there are no exposed wires to the marine environment
- Robust, water-tight black nylon actuator provides trouble-free operation
- Main seal located high to protect against marine growth and water intrusion failures
- Quieter than any other system on the market - No more scaring the fish away!
- Installation is fast - no need to disassemble parts of the actuator