Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Vesper WatchMate Vision² smartAIS Transponder w/Touchscreen Display
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
WatchMate Vision² smartAIS Transponder w/Touchscreen Display
Introducing WatchMate Vision² with a highly responsive, easy to use capacitive touchscreen, bright display, stylish looks, increased WiFi connectivity and lots more.
Powered with smartAIS technology, Vision² has safety features that can save lives. Get proactive alerts when you have potential collision situations, if your anchor drags or if there’s a man overboard situation.
With its intuitive and easy to use touch screen, scroll through the menu, zoom in and out, see vessel details and navigation data, change alarm settings and more with the most gentle of touches.
Remote control your transponder from anywhere on board with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch using WiFi. The Vision² enables you to connect up to eight devices simultaneously for greater flexibility.
The Vision² has a stylish black bezel front panel with glossy black side panels, designed to complement every helm and Nav station.
Interactive User Friendly Screen
The bright 5.7 inch color touchscreen has a radar plotting display with worldwide coastal outlines for better situational awareness. The screen magnifier allows you to select targets without losing position context and scale. The screen has excellent optical clarity over a wide viewing angle and can be viewed using polarized glasses.
Packed with Advanced Safety Features:
- DSC calls: Place calls directly to a vessel by touching it on the screen. (Works with ICOM VHF radios)
- Alarm banner: Highlights the most critical alarm while also sounding an audible alarm
- Intelligent target filtering: Reduces screen clutter showing only those vessels with a collision risk
- Depth alarm at anchor: Warns you if the water depth falls below a certain level
- Wind alarms at anchor: Get alerted with change in wind direction or wind speed
- MOB labelling: In case of an MOB, view the name of your crew member instead of a string of MMSI numbers
- Anchor Move: After setting your anchor position, you can fine tune its position for greater accuracy.
- 5Hz GPS update rate: Transmits position information faster for better resolution
- Waterproof, rated IPx7 (submersible to 1M for 30 minutes)
- Built-in GPS antenna does not require an external GPS antenna for most installations
- Optional external GPS antenna when a view of the sky is not available
- Fully NMEA 2000 certified for compatibility
- Interface with any devices over NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, WiFi and USB
- Galvanically isolated ports to prevent high current damage to your transponder and connected equipment
- World-wide two year warranty
- Size: 172mm wide x 130mm high x 60mm depth (6 7/8” x 5 1/8” x 2 3/8”)
- LCD Touch Panel: 145mm (5 11/16”) VGA color TFT capacitive touch
- Power Supply: 10-32 VDC 2A max, 6W nominal
- Environmental: Waterproof (IPx7)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to +80°C (-13°F to 176°F)
- Number of Receivers: 2 AIS, 1 DSC (timeshared)
- Number of Transmitters: 1 AIS
- Receive Frequency Range: 156.025 – 162.025 MHz
- Transmit Frequency Range: 161.500 – 162.025 MHz
- AIS Sensitivity: -113 dBm < 20% PER
- Power Output: 33 dBm (2W)
- GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm tracking & navigation -142dBm acquisition
- GPS Differential Support: SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- GPS Navigation Rate: Selectable 1Hz or 5Hz with magnetic variation included in output
- Serial Data: 1 USB port (isolated), 1 NMEA input (isolated RS422), 1 NMEA output (RS422)
- NMEA 2000 Gateway: Converts selected instrument PGN’s to and from 0183, WiFi and USB
- USB Connector: Mini USB (USB 2.0)
- NMEA 2000 Connector: NMEA 2000 Micro-C male. Requires female drop cable (not included)
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n in Access Point or Client Mode, 10 dBm
- Access Point Security: WPA2 Personal
- Client Mode Security: None, WPA & WPA2 Personal
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.